Direct Cremation Offers Affordable and Simple Funeral Option
Save money without sacrificing care
Levitt-Weinstein Memorial Chapels & Cemeteries provides families with affordable direct cremation plans that include complete, full-service care.
Our direct cremation plans offer:
- Guaranteed affordability with flexible plans to fit every budget.
- Simple plans with transparent pricing — no hidden fees or extra costs.
- Around-the-clock care from our trusted and compassionate staff to guide you through this difficult time. We even file all required paperwork for you.
3 Simple Steps to Cremation
Call (754) 201-4134 for immediate, guaranteed pricing.
With simple and competitive pricing, you'll have a price within 5 minutes.
Schedule transportation at your convenience.
We will pick up your loved one at a time that works best for you. Provide us with a time, date and place for our team to collect and transport your loved one to our crematory.
Have your loved one's ashes returned to you.
We will deliver the ashes to you in a pre-selected urn or in a simple container, depending on your wishes.
Top 4 Questions to Consider
When choosing your cremation provider, make sure you aren't sacrificing care by getting answers to these four important questions
- A low price doesn't mean a lower level of care with us. We treat everyone in our care with the honor and respect they deserve. Even with direct cremation, the families we serve are given time to view the loved one before cremation if they wish. This is often not the case with discount cremation providers. Most discount cremation companies deal in volume, where personalized care and special requests aren't an option.
- Are there any additional or hidden fees?
Not with us. Our simple pricing covers all costs. Plus, we can work out payment plans for pre-arranged services and we accept insurance policies as a form of payment. While most discount cremation providers state that their price is guaranteed, it's extremely important that you fully understand the contract and what's included with the cremation, the fine print of the contract, and the payment structure.
- Is someone available 24/7 to answer any questions that may come up?
When a loved one dies, details can be forgotten or never even asked. Find out how you can get in contact with them — day or night — to ensure your peace of mind throughout the process. With us you'll have direct, around-the-clock access to our team. We'll know your family, we'll know your loved one and we'll be able to guide you through this time.
- Can additional services be added on later, like a memorial service?
While having a memorial service may be far from your mind right now, in the days or months after the cremation you may decide to have a service to honor your loved one. Find out upfront what the options are for everything from holding a service to purchasing an urn to securing a final resting place for your loved one's ashes. Because we provide complete care at our location, all of these options, and more, are available to you when you're ready.
Request More Information Now
Your information was submitted successfully
Thank you for taking the time to complete this form.